The clusters that currently comprise CI are:
- app.ci: Openshift Dedicated 4.x cluster containing most Prow services.
- build01: Openshift 4.x cluster in AWS that executes a growing subset of the jobs.
- build02: Openshift 4.x cluster in GCP that executes a growing subset of the jobs.
- hive: Openshift Dedicated 4.x cluster containing a Hive control plane.
vsphere: external cluster used for vSphere tests, not managed by DPTP.
vsphere, these clusters use Github OAuth authentication: all members of the Openshift organization in Github can log in.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of CI services.
- prow.ci.openshift.org: main Prow dashboard with information about jobs, pull requests, the merge queue, etc.
- amd64.ocp.releases.ci.openshift.org: OCP AMD 64 release status page.
- ppc64le.ocp.releases.ci.openshift.org: OCP PowerPC 64 LE release status page.
- s390x.ocp.releases.ci.openshift.org: OCP S390x release status page.
- amd64.origin.releases.ci.openshift.org: OKD release status page.
- search.ci.openshift.org: search tool for error messages in job logs and Bugzilla bugs.
- sippy.ci.openshift.org: CI release health summary.
- bugs.ci.openshift.org: Bugzilla bug overviews, backporting and release viewer.
DPTP maintains several means of contact:
#announce-testplatform: general announcements and outages. Usage is limited to the DPTP team, please do not post messages there.
#forum-testplatform: general queries and discussion for the test platform. For general assistance, ping
@dptp-helpdesk. For reporting an outage, ping
#4-dev-triage: queries and discussion for CI issues that are not caused by the test platform.
#forum-release-controller: queries and discussion for the release-controller, responsible for generating Openshift release/update payloads and displaying the release status pages.